Regular jogging is one of the best healthy habits you can teach yourself. This type of load uses all the muscles in the body, strengthens blood vessels and the heart, and also improves mood. To be productive, you need to choose the right gear.
How to choose?
The main rule is that each season has its own uniform. Warm weather requires breathable and moisture-wicking models; cold weather requires warmth-keeping models. The jogging kit is made of lightweight and elastic materials that do not hinder movement.
Pay attention! For evening classes, it is recommended to look at the models with reflective elements.
What to buy in the athlete’s wardrobe
- Tights are tight-fitting leggings made of elastic material that provide compression pressure and support.
- Lycra – a form-fitting short-sleeved T-shirt with a fluid removal effect.
- Bra with medium / maximum breast support – a sports bodice with removable cups and wide straps that tightly fix the thing and prevent it from falling off.
- Thermal underwear – functional underwear with thermoregulation.
- Baseball cap – a cap with a high degree of UV protection and a special tape that stops sweat drops on the forehead.
- Sweatpants – warm pants with convenient pockets and an adjustable waistband for cold workouts.
- Jacket with a zipper with a hood – an insulated jacket that protects from wind and rain with high temperature regulation.
- Rashguard – compression T-shirt that protects the skin.
- Jacket – a technological and lightweight jacket that protects from precipitation and frost, without hindering movement.
Natural fabrics are rarely used to create sportswear. They do not have the range of capabilities that synthetic ones can boast. Cotton gets wet from sweat and sticks to the body, causing discomfort to the athlete. The special composition of the synthetic material allows you to wick away moisture during perspiration and keep warm under your clothes.
The form of high-tech synthetic fabrics is designed specifically for intense cardio workouts. It ensures the evaporation of sweat and prevents the body from overheating. In such equipment, heat transfer is not disturbed. Differs in elasticity and resistance to heat.
Running uses all the muscles in the body. The load falls on the joints of all limbs. To protect yourself from swelling and sprains, it is recommended to wear a compression uniform to class. The principle of such clothing is to create light pressure on different muscle groups. This allows for faster recovery from exercise and reduces pain.
On our site you can find a variant of tights, T-shirts and longsleeves from TYR and HEAD companies with the technology of sweat removal and heat retention, as well as creating the correct compression pressure on the muscles.
Outdoor jogging in summer
For training in hot weather, you need to choose a form that quickly removes moisture.
What to wear:
- lycra short sleeve / top / rashguard;
- shorts / tights;
- baseball cap.
To avoid sunburn and overheating, choose T-shirts and sweatshirts with UPF protection. Models with a high degree of protection are presented in our catalog from the TYR company. The outfit is made of high-tech polyester, which is not afraid of precipitation and direct sunlight. The material is breathable thanks to special mesh inserts.
Outdoor jogging in spring and autumn
Both seasons are characterized by changeable weather, which can be difficult to predict even for forecasters. Professionals recommend using the three-layer principle when choosing an outfit for running.
Pay attention! All clothing should be technical: drain the formed liquid and have thermal control properties.
What to wear:
- thermal underwear;
- lycra / longsleeve ;
- cycling / shorts;
- jacket with a zipper / hoodie;
- buff and gloves.
Outdoor jogging in winter
Complex for jogging in cold weather should consist of 3-4 layers, including thermal underwear. What to wear:
- thermal underwear;
- insulated socks;
- long sleeve lycra;
For winter, it is recommended to purchase insulated tights. They have an extra lining layer to keep warm. You can also wear shorts over them to further protect yourself from the wind.
In severe frosts, only professionally trained athletes go out to run. It is not recommended for beginners to study outside the home in winter. You will find high-quality and technological equipment in our catalog. We wish you a productive workout!